Monday, January 23, 2012
Just a moment folks.. There seems to be a problem...
Well, I certainly had a technology hiccup this week. In order to help introduce a new drama unit with my students, I was sharing with them a rap that I had found that covered the elements of fiction: character, setting, and plot. My plan had been to play it on the laptop, which I set up that morning, but when I went to play it there was no sound. I ended up having to disconnect and connect my speakers as well as adjust my volume control in order to play the song. Turns out the audio jack was loose. In terms of hiccups, it really wasn't that serious, but it's never fun to have a classroom of students waiting for you to figure something out so that the class can move on... next time, I will definitely try to play the song before class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment